Privacy; it is your data.
Many organisations say they take your privacy seriously and then let you down when it comes to it. We handle your personal data in many ways, but will let you see it whenever you want. How we handle data are explored by the tools we use below. If you want to see the data we hold on you, please contact us.
- This Website
- Outrageous Impact computers, devices and offsite backup
1) This website.
2) YouCanBookMe. How we book appointments online.
Third party. Links to Outrageous Impact computers and diaries.
3) Mailchimp. Our email marketing system.
Processed by Mailchimp in the USA. Only permission based emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.
4) Pipedrive. Our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
Hold details on individuals. Contact details. Details of our relationships with clients and potential clients.
5) Outrageous Impact computers, devices and offsite backup.
Most of our data sits in the cloud, as described above. Some of this will be on Outrageous Impact computers. These are continually backed up to third parties, including Icloud and BackBlaze, both based in the USA.