In this episode, I chat with Ruth De Vere, Global Head of Behavioural Insights at World Animal Protection. Ruth leads a team of global researchers looking at how to get supporters to take better, more impactful actions to improve the lives of animals.
In this chat we discuss:
– How her background as a teacher has shaped her approach
– The challenges of measuring the impact of research work
– Her work studying river gorillas in Cameroon
– How she is working to embed behavioural psychology into World Animal Protection
– Getting campaigners to consider a customer-first mindset, particularly around fundraising
Find out more about Ruth and World Animal Protection here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthdevere/