In this episode, I chat with Justin Conley, Chief Insights Officer at imageMILL in Japan. Their work combines art & multimedia for corporate identity, web design, film production, photography, advertising & marketing. Justin was previously Fundraising Director at Greenpeace Canada.
– The experience of being a foreigner in Japan & why Justin feels at home here.
– The role of honour & respect in Japanese culture.
– How decisions really get made.
– How Justin has reconciled his history of activism with his role here.
– Working patterns.
– Using narrative to create change and more.
Find out more about imageMill.