In this episode, I speak to John Dunford, CEO of The Developer Society (DEV). DEV is a not-for-profit digital agency, working with NGOs and groups who are on a mission to make the world a better place.
– Agencies vs in-house
– Climate justice and the Minneapolis killing of George Floyd
– Building an agency culture
– Competition between charities and how we move beyond this
– Bridging the gap between people and technology
– Why John had the nickname of the Human API
– Fear of waste and decision making within charities
– Propercorn and why you should always play music to get people to lunch
– Learning from industries you don’t always agree with
You can connect with DEV here.