In this episode, I speak to Brendan Rodgers, Marketing Director at Fundraisin, an online events fundraising platform. Funraisin is headquartered in Australia and opened offices in the UK and US in 2018. Since Covid-19, over £5m has been raised for charities via the platform.
We talk about:
– Brendan’s biggest learning
– The importance of experiments
– Campaigns and agencies that have inspired Brendan
– The role of research and insight
– Individuality and community as key trends for fundraising online
Find out more about the platform at Funraisin.co