In this interview, a first as it features music!
I chat with Andy Wilkins. Andy is a futurist and customer-centred innovation strategist, who has worked at BT, strategy consultancy ADL and a start up.
More recently Andy co-founded a new Think Tank – Vision4Health to build on a new report he co-authored which sets out a provocation to Politicians, Healthcare Leaders and Industry describing a new vision for person-centred public healthcare in a technology-enabled 21st Century.
- How to thrive in conferences
- Andy’s music career
- Why consultancies are brought in by clients
- The current UK/England health landscape
- The pressures of centralisation/decentralisation in health policy
- Honouring the human in innovation
Find out more about Vision4Health here.