An interview with Darren Fell, CEO of Crunch, a cloud-based accountancy service, headquartered in Brighton and Hove.
Darren is on a mission to upend the traditional, staid world of accountancy through providing tools, real-life accountants and community to support businesses of all sizes. With 11,000 customers and 191 staff, and a passion for supporting people to work for themselves, Darren is well worth listening to. In this interview you’ll hear about:
- Starting a business during times of crisis.
- Escaping the corporate grind.
- How to defeat cyber-squatters.
- Support from the government for micro-business, freelancers and SMEs.
- How Crunch got its name.
- The power of brands.
- Find out more about Crunch here. And their free community for the self-employed, Crunch Chorus here.