Our work creates change
Improving laws, lives and profits
We set up and ran this multi-year campaign, based on research with 2,000 stroke survivors and carers. Stroke survivors said they wanted a right to make their best possible recovery but the care they needed was lacking.
This campaign transformed the understanding and care of stroke survivors. Highlights included:
- Funding and developing new clinical guidelines for the treatment of childhood stroke.
- Securing a £1 million NHS advertising campaign on mini-stroke.
- Securing legislative change to the Care Act 2014, enshrining the rights of carers.
- Raising nearly £3 million in voluntary income.
Facilitating tough discussions on Brexit
Campaign group Unlock Democracy wanted to develop a new story around the relationship between citizen and state in the wake of the UK’s decision to leave the EU. In this engagement we:
- Developed a robust methodology for hosting tough discussion.
- Ran focus groups of leave, remain and mixed voters.
- Developed a new theory of change and messaging framework.
- Tested a new volunteer model for mobilising Unlock supporters.
- Worked with a sketch visualiser to communicate complex ideas.
Book a free 30 minute chat
We book meetings on Monday to Wednesdays.
We use Zoom web conferencing and will send you the details.
We look forward to hearing about your work challenges.