We grow organisations & challenge injustice
Our work has generated millions in income, grown brands, changed laws, highlighted inequalities & improved lives.
Global health company (Fortune 500)
Working with world-renowned innovation agency to plot the future business model of Fortune 500 health business to crack $3bn market. 2019 project included:
- Strategy and planning
- Ethnographic research (overseas)
- In-depth interviews and focus groups in health
- Use of sketch visual assets and film
- Delivered outline of product, service & digital offer
Stroke Association (Not-for-profit, UK)
Set up and ran charity campaign (2012-15) based on long-term market research to transform lives of stroke survivors:
- Securing funding for the developing of new clinical guidelines for treatment of childhood stroke
- Securing a £1 million NHS advertising campaign
- Securing change to Care Act 2014, protecting carers
- Raising nearly £3 million in voluntary income
- Moved charity in to Top 50 in Charity Brand Index
Donor Whisperer (NFP consultancy)
“Outrageous Impact ran several phases of research for us, speaking with clients about their perceptions of the Donor Whisperer’s offer. Outrageous then helped us to develop and test two new product ideas.
We launched these in 2019 and they have since generated £60k of new work.
I demand you pick up the phone immediately and call Outrageous Impact. One of the best business decisions I made in the last ten years”. Rachel Collinson, Owner
Who we have worked alongside
– First, select the type of call you want.
– Use arrows to find time that suits (times in BST).
– We use Zoom video & you’ll get clear joining instructions.
– Speak soon, Patrick, Outrageous Impact.