Our Work Positively Changes The World
Changing Laws & Lives (2012-15)
Campaign, based on long-term qual/quant research, to transform the lives of stroke survivors:
- Secured funding for the developing of new clinical guidelines for treatment of childhood stroke
- Securing a £1 million NHS advertising campaign
- Securing legislative change to Care Act 2014, enshrining rights of carers
- Raising nearly £3 million in voluntary income
Competing In Global Health (2019)
Working with world-renowned innovation agency to plot the future business model of Fortune 500 health business to crack $3bn market. Project included:
- Strategy and planning
- Ethnographic research (overseas)
- In-depth interviews and focus groups with health professionals
- Use of sketch visual assets and film
- Clear routemap for new product, service, digital offerings to win
Winning Public Contracts (2019)
Research to explore motivations, lifestyles and jobs to be done to help win major public sector contract:
- Interviews on politically explosive subject
- User persona development
- Developing full needs requirement specification
- Project completed in record time to support bid work
Supporting Young People’s Mental Health (2019)
Understanding the needs of young people living with mental health issues and how to support them online. Project included:
- In-depth interviews
- Navigating safeguarding issues
- Prototype development
- Rapid iteration of support, digital assets and communications
Book a chat
– Use the arrows to find a time that suits.
– All times are in GMT.
– We use Zoom video or can call you.
– You’ll get clear joining instructions.