My work creates change
Improving laws, lives and profits
I set up and ran this multi-year campaign, based on research with 2,000 stroke survivors and carers. Stroke survivors said they wanted a right to make their best possible recovery but the care they needed was lacking.
This campaign transformed the understanding and care of stroke survivors. Highlights included:
- Funding and developing new clinical guidelines for the treatment of childhood stroke.
- Securing a £1 million NHS advertising campaign on mini-stroke.
- Securing legislative change to the Care Act 2014, enshrining the rights of carers.
- Raising nearly £3 million in voluntary income.
Facilitating tough discussions on Brexit
Campaign group Unlock Democracy wanted to develop a new story around the relationship between citizen and state in the wake of the UK’s decision to leave the EU. In this engagement I:
- Developed a robust methodology for hosting tough discussion.
- Ran focus groups of leave, remain and mixed voters.
- Developed a new theory of change and messaging framework.
- Tested a new volunteer model for mobilising Unlock supporters.
- Worked with a sketch visualiser to communicate complex ideas.
Book a free 30 minute chat
I book meetings on Monday to Wednesdays.
I use Zoom web conferencing and will send you the details.
I look forward to hearing about your work challenges.