If you are a Director, CEO or Chair of a charity what keeps you awake at night?
- Declining income, lower engagement and increased attrition among supporters?
- Struggling to prove the difference you are making to your beneficiaries?
- More complaints and incidents appearing on your board papers or the media?
- Being in the media or political crossfire for your work?
- A team in crisis?
- Wanting to know how best to attract and retain the most committed staff?
- Rapidly shifting global trends that leave you unsure where to go next?
- Running a ‘growing portfolio of stuff’ without really being certain ‘why?’
- Uncertainty as to where your charity will be in five, ten, twenty years’ time?
Outrageous Impact helps senior leaders build more resilient charities.
- In short we help you turn your good cause in to a great one.
- We do this through research, building campaigns, interim management and helping you develop products and services to improve the lives of your beneficiaries and supporters.
- Outrageous Impact is run by Patrick Olszowski who has 11 years’ experience building award-winning, joined-up public affairs, media and mobilisation campaigns that deliver change, build brand and funds.
- Outrageous Impact has access to a core group of professionals that can be called upon depending on the project.
We work with medium sized charities and those primed for growth.
- We work with medium sized (typically £5m+ turnover) charities typically for a period up to six months.
- We often come in at a time of transition or uncertainty.
- We also work with charities primed for growth that need help to make that ‘leap’.
We have worked with
Our secret sauce is not secret. Our take is unique.
- Outrageous Impact’s approach is based on a process called Human Centered Design.
- This is a set of publicly available thinking and working processes that say if you want to build products, services, campaigns that people really love using make sure you involve the end-user throughout.
- Outrageous Impact brings together Human Centered Design and a track record of winning campaigns, to help you win your issue sooner.
We will teach you a simple, repeatable, powerful process.
- We conduct research to better understand the needs and wants of your beneficiaries, supporters and others that matter to your organisation.
- Together with your team, we rapidly build and test improved ways of meeting the needs of supporters and beneficiaries.
- Throughout we teach you how this works, so you can roll it out again and again – continually refining, learning and responding to the changing needs of your people.
- We will be on hand to guide you, to help you win more sooner.
Want to build your charity’s resilience? Get in touch.