If you are a CEO or Chair of a charity what keeps you awake at night?
- Declining income, lower engagement and increased supporter attrition?
- Wanting to grow your influence and awareness but not being sure how?
- Struggling to prove the difference you are making to your beneficiaries?
- More complaints and incidents appearing on your board papers?
- Being in the media or political crossfire for your work?
- Wanting to know how best to attract and retain the most committed staff?
- Rapidly shifting global trends that leave you unsure where to go next?
- Running a ‘growing portfolio of stuff’ without really being certain ‘why?’
- Uncertainty as to where your charity will be in five, ten, twenty years’ time?
Let’s do good better
I am Patrick Olszowski and I have 15 years’ experience building award-winning, joined-up public affairs, media and mobilisation campaigns that deliver change, build brand and funds. I believe that charities, running well, are among the most powerful engines for solving protracted social problems.
I also know that many of the problems mentioned above are eroding the trust of the public in donating, and need urgent action to tackle. I am used to working with charities primed for growth and those that are struggling.
I set up Outrageous Impact to transform lives through designing stronger, more impactful charities.
My organisation exists to help your charity do more, more quickly, to transform the lives of those you support by;
- helping you understand your beneficiaries and supporters and what they really want, feel and need
- rapidly building and testing new campaigns, products and services, based on this understanding
- ensuring that your structure and mission are right so you can make the biggest change
Ready to change the world?
Your first step is simple; just book your free ‘Charity Checkup‘.
During this we will explore what is happening for your organisation, the problems you are facing, the opportunities you’d love to realise and how we might work together to help you do good better.